View Single Post
Old 10.16.2017, 02:14 PM   #410
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
oh Sev, did you ever read The Vision series that Tom King did 2015-2016? There were only twelve issues total I believe. I've been reading them via the recent Director's Cut reprints, so I've read the first four issues so far and they are just, well, brilliant.

I mean it's not a superhero story - at all. The short version is that Vision decides he wants to have a family. So he synthesizes a wife and two kids and they move to the suburbs. And then it's this weird tragic story about... well. Things.

I don't really want to spoil anything. I can only say that I really can't even compare it to another comic book. It's really just incredible.