View Single Post
Old 03.05.2016, 12:43 PM   #1009
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
just stepping to say im enjoying the new Kendrick. wowee!!!

fuck! got myself a playable hip hop album this weekend.

Yeah, I'm loving it. It was a nice surprise.

I actually got a tip-off about the album on Wednesday or Thursday. Some dark corner of the AP wire had a short story about Spotify accidentally uploading a new release by Kendrick Lamar for a minute a day early, then taking it down. But I assumed it was a single or a Spotify Session or something, and didn't read past the headline.

There was also an article on Flipboard that I didn't notice until yesterday that was posted on Thurs. that said "New Kendrick Lamar album, out tomorrow, pre-order your copy today!" So it really shouldn't have been a surprise. If I'd been paying attention I could have spoiled it for everyone. Lol!

Super glad it was a surprise though. I woke up to the news, downloaded the album from iTunes immediately (just as I did when TPAB was released a week early) and it made for one exciting morning, I tell ya.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|