View Single Post
Old 05.21.2012, 12:18 PM   #37
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
My explorer went out of date years ago and then Mozilla was the only free. Or then there was some other problem and I couldnīt download it. I have also heard Mozilla is safier than explorer. Maybe there arenīt any safety problems with those sites, but itīs also possible there are. Anyway I donīt like to listen music from the computer. Of course itīs sad if I never heard those great tunes again. I hope they will some time release them in vinyl!

look, I don't get what yr problem is. I've told you what you need to do... I help people on here all the time but you could easily help yrself this time by downloading internet explorer just use it to get the tracks you want then switch back to mozila. It's not gonna fuck yr computer up...

up to you man.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|