View Single Post
Old 09.12.2008, 03:22 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i remember the summer of '02 when i went to ny and every time the wind blew, it smelled like burnt flesh. it was horrifying.

still, not something that hasn't happened a million times ago. i have my theories of who was really behind the plane crashes and bombing of the wtc, but that doesn't even matter since the damage is done and premature consequences have plagued the world ever since.

still, a good excuse to post this:

you know that was horrendously funny, and yet at the same time, terrifyingly insensitive, and I dont even like america [the country or the country rock group]

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|