View Single Post
Old 09.25.2016, 09:05 AM   #19662
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't know how it works in the US but my copy of 3D, the one you watched, came on 2 discs. One was the 3d version you need glasses to watch and the other one was the same film but without the 3d processing. I tried to watch the 3D version disc and it was horrible, even with the glasses.

My copy of 3DD is just the regular film with no need for glasses.
oh, rentals dont come in fancy boxes

i ordered piranha (2010) from netflix, but the bluray was busted, so-- instead of waiting for a replacement to arrive i streamed via amazon, which had "piranha 3D"-- i dont know if amazon does actual 3D, i thought it was just a title thing. the movie is advertised as "3D" everywhere outside of netflix. weird.

in any case, watched also THE ISLE

great, beautiful film--not sure it qualifies as "horror" though there are many violent and disturbing scenes, and some apparent animal abuse i did not dig (i read UK versions had them deleted). regardless, beautifully filmed and acted and great story and characters-- so little dialogue that it's virtually a silent movie
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|