View Single Post
Old 01.06.2008, 10:00 PM   #5
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
When I read the account I thought to myself (as I am guessing jonathan might have), "Gee, if I were in trouble nobody would care like they do about this writer guy." To me it seems like that might be the whole point of view he's really coming from. Then again, like jonathan writes, there certainly are bigger issues.

But !@#$%! clearly writes that he's just reposting an e-mail he received.

As for the staff of Arthur, yeah, they're making a big deal of it, but as they do so they are also pointing to a larger issue. And after all, Dan Reeves is one of their own. It's kind of heartening to see a business stand behind its employee like that. Although, the business is (entertainment) journalism and the story is news, which is unlike many other businesses which naturally care more about the bottom line than anything.

At any rate, I'm rambling...
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|