View Single Post
Old 07.10.2013, 07:37 PM   #45572
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Feeling in LA. Just a sense of foreboding that sticks with me like the codeine itches every time I'm close by.

So I'll support the Angels, and maybe even hit up Disneyland someday, but never LA again.

Sounds about right. Foreboding is EXACTLY how I often describe Los Angeles. Its well reflected in our music.

You have to get used that foreboding and learn to enjoy it like a drug, that and you have to learn to readjust your psyche to include vast and seemingly insurmountable territories. You have to concede that, fuck geography, even places 40 or 50 miles apart are all mutually Los Angeles. This is hard to do for many people not well experienced in this geographical dyslexia, but it is our own.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|