View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 06:09 AM   #37
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Stupidity has absolutely nothing to do with how many bands you can name-drop. I know some incredibly smart people who have horrid taste in music, but then again, music doesn't seem as important to them as it does to people who post here. So they probably couldn't care less about what we think of the music they listen to. It's not as if they would all become rabid Sonic Youth fans if only they could hear the music. People have asked me on many occasions if I could burn a CD of songs that I like, or let them borrow my favorite Sonic Youth album, and out of all of those, I've only received one positive response (and that was from my best friend, who I already had much in common with). Just accept the fact that, for the most part, Sonic Youth is not a band most people find pleasure in listening to.

A-fucking-christ-MEN
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|