View Single Post
Old 04.02.2009, 02:40 PM   #24408
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
cadaver in drag-raw child

earlier:
halflings/cathode terror secretion split casette (soo harsh but still varied and awesome, halflings are from boston and they are just balls to the wall harsh noise/power electronics but with plenty of heavy metal agression and attitude, cathode terror secretion fit into the "terror noise" mold of cherry point, wolf eyes, etc.. the collab track on here is a motherfucker).
guided by voices-propellor
mammal-lonesome drifter (such an amazing record, noise music with beats, lyrics, swans-esque grinding riffs. so many influences contained and just crushing.)
sparks-hello young lovers
bestial warlust-bloody vengeance
a handful of dust-war gods... (very average me thinks)

you know what though, ive been listening to way less music than usual because im absolutely obsessed with BREAKING BAD. finally, a show that mesmerizes me like Twin Peaks, Sopranos, the Wire, and Northern Exposure once did. Bryan Cranston deserves every bit of praise hes been getting for his role. I am addicted to watching Walt White fuck up his and his family's life for the sake of his family. I got season one on dvd and have watched it three times through in the past two weeks, and all week i find myself waiting for Sunday night at 10 pm for a seaosn 2 episode. Believe the hype.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|