View Single Post
Old 09.17.2014, 10:34 PM   #152
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i was pickling some overripe peaches in booze

i didn't have enough vodka so i reached under the kitchen sink for the bottle of everclear (95% alcohol)

i used up the bottle on the peaches (and mixed in some water)

so then like a goofy child i say to my wife "hey you wanna see some science experiment?

i put the *empty* bottle sideways, pointing a little down actually (so the drops of booze would trickle to the mouth) i bring a lighter to the mouth and WOOOOOOOSH

a blue fucking JET of fire shoots out of the *empty* bottle like a rocket

i was expecting just a fucking "woosh"! but no-- BLUE ROCKET!!! like a fucking blowtorch.

the jet seared 2 of my fucking fingers! motherfucker!

it totally crisped the outside skin. luckily in spite of the superhigh temps the total quantity of heat wasn't too much and i was next to the sink (cold water) and while the outer skin was crispy i don't have any necrotic tissue (yet…! fingers crossed--- no, fingers bandaged, dammit. )

but it's starting to hurt a bit. fucking fingers are swollen!

son of 20,000 !@#!@$!

this is rocket fuel

children: look at the fucking idiot and learn. *don't* play with fire.

===

ps- more fucktards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhpGs4gCXf4
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|