View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 12:23 AM   #10024
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
How much do you weigh? I wear 118 lbs, so I need about 5 oz. of cough syrup to get me truely fucked up. Either way... You'll want to go to your local CVS and get 8 oz of cough syrup. Get the CVS brand, it should be $7.29. MAKE SURE THE ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT IS DEXTROMETHORPHEN. Nothing with tylenol or guifacen (which makes you vomit).

I'd reccomend drinking a little bit of pepto bismol to get rid of any sickness.. because cough syrup is gross and can make you vomit. It also helps if you have some strong tooth paste or mouth wash or something if you really hate the taste of cough syrup. I'd reccomend just having a glass of water next to you. Take a big gulp of syrup followed by a gulp of water.

Wait about 20 minutes and do it again. Do this until you drink what you feel is enough.. again, 3/4 of the bottle is enough for me.

Then, uh... prepare to trip balls. It's completely safe, there's only been two deaths ever reported from this, and it's because some idiot kid mixed cough syrup with lighter fluid or tylenol. If you just drink the cough syrup only with dextromethorphen you'll be fine.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|