View Single Post
Old 10.15.2012, 04:44 AM   #17
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I'll explain a little better. The boards I am not using to mount pictures on, I am using them as an alternative to canvases and doing the creative work directly onto them. For this reason I have to be careful not to damage them in any way. I could frame them, of course, but at the moment I am going for a look that I like and right now is also more cost-effective. Also, there is a strict policy in the place where I will be exhibiting the work which prevents me from using any sticky tools that potentially can ruin the walls. Light-hooks seem to be the only viable option at the moment but I haven't had any luck in DIY shops so far for what I have in mind, so I may produce them myself and hope for the best.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|