View Single Post
Old 06.02.2012, 09:01 AM   #15884
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Glad you liked Shock. There's nothing spectacular about it, just really well done, I think. It's Daria Nicolodi who really stands out in it for me. And Vigilante!! Blimey, I've not seen that in years. I remember liking it but can't remember much about it. I can't believe I still haven't seen Spasmo.

I hadn't watched ''Vigilante'' in a few years and I have to admit I am a sucker for the sort of movie where an entire city seems besieged by out of control gangs. Add to that that it's filmed in what looks like a derelict NYC and I am bought in a second. When you eventually get to watch ''Spasmo'', let me know if it was just me hallucinating while watching movie after movie in a row, or the first scene seems to have no particular relevance to the whole film at all. It's the one where the amorous couple get out of the car and are confronted by the hanged doll. I am not one to object to nice touches the director uses because they add to the atmosphere of the movie, but that seems like a whole scene aimed to serve a purpose the film doesn't really need. Of course it would be a different story if the director was someone like David Lynch or Werner Schroeter, but not ''Spasmo'', which is a very plot-dependent movie.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|