View Single Post
Old 09.18.2010, 05:53 AM   #1663
freezerburn
empty page

freezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's assesfreezerburn kicks all y'all's asses
Hello. My name's Anton, I'm from the UK and I'm new around here

Thought I'd sign up to the forums to kill some time as I'm in work at the minute and am incredibly bored.. Music is my main vice, bands I love..

Sonic Youth (of course), Pixies, Nine Inch Nails, Hole, Throwing Muses, American Football, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Placebo, Treepeople, My Bloody Valentine, The Cure, Silversun Pickups, Dinosaur Jr, Elliott Smith, Sparklehorse, The Flaming Lips, Queens Of The Stone Age, Arcade Fire, The Smashing Pumpkins, Biffy Clyro, Archers of Loaf, Built To Spill, Mogwai, Guided By Voices, Massive Attack, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Cocteau Twins, Pavement, The Shins, Eels, Galaxie 500, Teenage Fanclub, Misfits, Frightened Rabbit, Brand New etc. etc. etc.

Look forward to speaking to some of you guys.. are there many people here from the UK?
freezerburn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|