View Single Post
Old 08.03.2009, 01:00 PM   #19
jerf
children of satan

jerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat
The Fox has become one of my favorite venues in the bay area. Its beautiful, has great sound and very friendly staff.

this was my first time at the fox, and i loved it. the venue is really nice, and yeah, the staff was great. ive been to way too many shows with a bunch of facist guards and impatient employees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat
Driving back I listened to EVOL and I have to say that it is the most amazing album to listen to driving alone in a car very late at night (especially if you're driving on a lonely two-lane road). A wonderful night overall. Does anyone know if this was taped? I'd sure love to get a copy if possible.

i listened to the eternal on the drive home, and i pulled up right at the last 30 seconds of massage the history. the timing couldnt have been more perfect. i hope someone taped it too, i would love to have a copy of the show.
jerf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|