View Single Post
Old 05.23.2015, 12:54 PM   #46677
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Genteel Death does, of course, seem to genuinely enjoy just talking shit and saying negative things without provocation and for no reason. He told me once that he didn't have a "problem with me" (wow, thanks so much for congratulating yourself by assuming that I care), and that he "just likes fucking with me" or some such.

All he had to do was plant a seed, and sit back and watch while others, with whom I've never had so much as a disagreement, practically line up to water the fucker for him.

Mortte, Soup Nazi, whoever else left all reason in their other pants and followed Genteel's lead... You lot are *never* this bloodthirsty. Nobody on SYG is, except for Mr. Death, who's just bored and never outgrew the impulse to point at people and laugh.

I like this board because very few people here get their kicks by shitting on others.

But I don't care if anyone thinks my writing is bad. Say it, if you must, and then shut up. And watch out for assholes who are just trying to stir the pot. Ugliness is ugliness, wherever it takes place. Fighting is stupid, and "ganging up" on people is shameful.

Now for fuck's sake, can we just talk about what we're listening to?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|