View Single Post
Old 09.20.2012, 09:05 AM   #1812
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm starting to love CRonaldo more and more. He's a brilliant player, obviously, but I'm even warming to his ego-fueled theatrics. And there's something slightly tragic about a man who will be forever known as the guy who was almost as good as someone else, even when that someone else is Messi. And while I acknowledge Messi's superiority I have to admit that I'd far rather watch CRonaldo at the moment. With Messi you can only watch in awe at his skill whereas with CRonaldo you have all of that, plus the added dimension of his Herculean ego which, love it or hate it, surely contributes to him being the most compellingly watchable player in the world right now, even if he isn't the best. I especially love the way he treats every game like it was a chapter in his autobiography.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|