View Single Post
Old 05.11.2006, 10:26 AM   #67
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Slipknot are indeed victims of their own image - they are actually a lot of fun, good tunes, and chappy chappy the singer has an excellent ear for a melody (something that metal bands tend not to have). I always find it funny how SOAD are semi-cred, Slipknot not at all (if you're over 15) and RATM are one of the few Metal bands liked genuinely by non-metallers and metallers alike, in spite of RATM being turgid shite. If I want tuneless noise, there are a lot of people who do it infitely better than RATM (see Grindcore thread).

i couldn't agree more with this post.

especially about rage against the machine.

everybody: "have you listened to their guitar player?! he makes guitar NOISES!!! like he has a wah pedal and in the verses all he does is go WAH-WAH-WAH-WAH, is he a genius or what?! but wait, he also has a whammy pedal!!!"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|