View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 06:19 PM   #72
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
I am imagining all the shoegaze music fans around the world freaking out over the new MBV release at the same time all the american football fans are freaking out over the Super Bowl. Do the shoegaze fans paint their faces, leap off of their sofas with arms raised, red faced, knocking over snack bowls, screaming in triumph so loud their neighbors can hear? I'd like to think so.

Hah.

No, they don't. Also, we don't clog the driveway with family campers, cars, and motorcycles so that the one person living in the duplex with a fucking job and car can't find a place to park, parks on the street, and is late for work the next day because he was blocked in by the plows. Fucking assholes.

... Cars are still there, haven't budged. I think they're hibernating. Meanwhile I'm so angry I'm starting to pop hemorrhoids.

MBV > US Football. Simple as that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|