View Single Post
Old 01.15.2007, 09:20 AM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
agh i apologize for the retardo title of this thread but i found i could edit it and put that command idiocy then i tried to fix it and the shit woulsd not let me. o well. caught with my pants down!

anyway volver is definitely worth watching on a big screen because the footage is quite fucking good, really wonderfully shot.

little children: well, if you liked "in the bedroom" (i loved that movie), this is the same director, and the screenplay is just damned good. a friend of mine who red the book said the book is better but from what he explaind i think it's just different, i.e. they had to adapt and did it well-- just different.

chinese opera loves the big screen too. oh yes im not talking about large tvs...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|