View Single Post
Old 01.15.2007, 01:59 AM   #2
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I'll take all your considerations to thought. I don't get to go to the movie theatres very often and when there are handful of films that come out that sound intresting to me I end up seeing like one of them and the others I have to wait till they are on DVD. My theatre going is just not what it used to be. I've seen "Pan's Laybrinth" and loved the film a great deal. "Notes on a Scandal" for me would be worth seeing for Cate Blanchett, I think she's a good actress, but it can wait for DVD. "Curse of the Golden Flower" looks great, not sure if I'm going to catch that in theatres though, would like to but if not oh well. "Volver" might be good, that's a toss up and I can wait to see it on DVD. Haven't heard too much about "Little Childern" more of just print ads, so not really aching to see it any time soon. "The Queen" has gotten great reviews but don't feel the need to see it in theatres either. "The Last King of Scotland" has been out for awhile, probobly not playing in too many theatres anymore so that'll have to wait for DVD as well.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|