View Single Post
Old 01.14.2007, 11:12 PM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Because I say so. No, they are really good! i LOVED them all!

- notes on a scandal - cate blanchett vs. judy dench. UAU!! cate blanchett is as hot as she's ever been and though the plot has a few little holes from the book adaptation the acting is fucking SUPERB. bill nighy too (tho she doesnt look as hot as cate blanchett he he he). a tour the force for (from?) these 2 amazing actresses, i swear.

- little children - perhaps not accessible to teenagers, but if you're married or in a long term situation oh this will be this will be this will be a great damn movie. todd field who directed "in the bedroom" directed this awesome little movie. it's tragic it's funny it's scary it's unpredictable it's fucking EXCELLENT. a brilliant screenplay. and i'm forever in love with kate winslett of course.

-the last king of scotland - impressive, and forrest whittaker is EXTRAORDINARY in it. out of this fucking world acting. you like adventures and dangerous friends? oh go see this. also if you like gillian anderson ( rom the x files) go enjoy her Haggard but Hot looks. hm.. hot. but that's besides the point. this movie kicks ass.

- volver -- yessss!!!!!! penelope cruz in spanish is So Much Better in spanish than the stupid stereotypes she's usually set to play in hollywood crap! and almodovar remains a fucking genius. sure this is not such an insane movie as before but it's insane enough and altogether brilliant-- the way is shot is particularly delicious, great camera moves and angles and oh penelopes fake tits are quite a lovely pair! almodovar sure made fun of them.

- PAN'S LABYRINTH - do NOT fall for the advertising thinking that this is some kind of "labyrinth" featuring david bowie, no no no, this is not so much fantasy as a dark historical drama but SO FUCKING GOOD i have a moviegasm, i mean, fuck, this is a MEXIcAN director shooting in SPAIN and they KICK HOLLYWOOD IN THE ASSSSSSS!!!! oooooh this is something. it's not for children, it's for adults, though there are clearly Bad Villains, but, fuck! fuck! fuck! go have yourself a fucking good time at the movies!!

- the queen i have to say it wasn't that great, maybe if you're into the royalty shit, but i dont give 2 fucks about them & their dramas, thoughi have to say helen mirren was fucking fantastic, she is such a good actress, my first impression of her was naked with snakes around her body (maybe i'm making up the snakes) in Excalibur, that john boorman movie where she plays morgan, king arthur's fuckable little slut sister. anyway she's priceless and will turn a tv movie like this into a proper film which is how it's being marketed in the u.s.

-Curse of the Golden flower - GONG li IS A TOTAL BABE at 41 or 42 holy shit hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm those chinese genes are awesome. anyway blah, this is a fucking glorious technicolor chinese opera. yes it's opera, competely over-the-top melodrama, but it looks so fucking GOOOOOOD!!!!!!! forget the story, it's interesting for sure, but just go and be a visual pig, gorge yourself in those amazing images, blotches of color exploding in your visual cortex like a fire. go!!

that's all i had time to see this week you bastards but if you get a chance to catch any of these don't be a dunce and go see something good. fuck your wii, your wii can wait.

oh and a friend recomended children of men for its cinematography but i have yet to see for myself. but let me know if you liked.

Last edited by !@#$%! : 01.14.2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: retarded title, man...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|