Thread: NBA
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2020, 03:01 AM   #9
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I try to keep on track, but we only get to see one game every other day. And of course if there's a football match or any other sports there will be no NBA match shown. But on the plus side, the games are at a watchable time, start time at 8PM or 10PM in my timezone instead of in the middle of the night.

Can't say I have a favorite team right now, I used to like the Clippers with Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, then Golden State Warriors but they've been nowhere this season. Now I don't know. I do like that the Clippers are finally competing, but to be frank I don't really know who plays for them

I hope I'll be able to see a lot from the playoffs, fingers crossed. Perhaps I need to change my TV subscription, for the extra sports package instead of the extra movie/hbo package that I hardly use.... I do have to admit though, whenever I do watch the live game. I get so bored from the advertorial interruptions that I stop watching the live game, but instead record it and watch it at a later time so that I can fast forward through the interruptions.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|