View Single Post
Old 02.22.2019, 10:04 PM   #75
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Ha! That reminds me of a conversation I had with one of the lecturers at my campus. During one lecture we were discussion things like corporate identity and the image a certain product is supposed to convey. He showed us this sheet with different BnJ flavors. And he was like "Now, looking at that, Cherry Garcia, Phish & Chips...what kind of audience is being targeted here?". And I was like "Someone who's got the munchies?" (knowing that he's kind of a chill person). To which he replied "That's not what I was going for, but if we stick to stoner-jokes, how about 'Half-Baked'?". Fun times.
oh yeah hahaha totally that is very much their thing

good eye

they also used to have wavy gravy

their old ice cream used to feature a “1% for peace” label that advertised a donation of their profits. dont know what came of it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|