View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 11:29 PM   #99
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
naaaaah... it’s the other way around

you’re too old to be here

and so am i— but i dont give a shit, thus im exempt from these notions

i think adam was like 14 when he started posting in the old fullerene board? ciaran mackle. emmah. schizo. derek. n’ik. there were a bunch of kids here back when the board was more alive.

i mean, some people grew up here actually. say a 14 year old i the 2002 fullerene would be 30 today.

who linked this the other day?

https://www.theindy.org/453

ANYWAY.

dont shoo away the kid! she’s saving us from becoming a sad geriatric ward the grandkids don’t visit XD XD XD

What was the fullerene board? That must've preceded me.

Adam was early 20's when I was heavily active here. I think emmah was about my age... that was Hayden's friend - right? I was 17 when I joined. 27 now. Derek was younger than me... he might've been the 14 y.o. I don't remember n'ik's age, just the absolute terror he would ensue on everyone here. I remember him, Derek, ASP, and I all donning KoRn avatars for a short while hahaha. Just pure chaos. He went heavy after sway in particular. My user notes are still flooded by some very odd images left behind by n'ik... too bad he was banned. Dude had some serious struggles w/ depression and excluding him from SYG probably didn't help.

But yeah, I love seeing new blood here (whatup choc eclaire). Half the reason I kept leaving was because the board felt so dead. I know for dudes like Noise, it's the same issue.

I still wonder where some members went: Derek, knox, floatingslowly, porky, etc. Hell, looks like even SuchFriends and Dead-Air eventually took off - they were SYG staples.

It all feels like a fever dream now.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|