View Single Post
Old 07.15.2006, 12:02 PM   #12
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
sorry dudes, can't share the same enthusiasm. I'm a fucking huge Phillip K. Dick fan and A Scanner Darkly is my favorite book by him. I think they REALLY fucked themselves over making this movie. I loved Blade runner because it really captivated the atmosphere of Do Androids dream of electronic sheep, a large part of why it was so good was cause it fit the atmosphere of the book SO well. WHY THE FUCK did they have to do the STUPID pretentious cel shading effect?? It's gonna KILL the atmosphere, I guess they're doing movies now too and not just videogames. Fucking bullshit. I was SOOOO pissed when I heard the whole thing had the animation done over it.

I really hope they release a non animated dvd version of it

I hear you man but don't you think you should see it first? Linklater is great and I have faith that it'll be great! You're kinda setting yourself up to not like the movie.

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Cerebral Audio Hyperstation
Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|