View Single Post
Old 09.22.2010, 08:01 PM   #32
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
yo John! planet earth is calling...welcome back! wasnt the gig exactly a week ago? yours first post to this thread since a week after, hmmmm, you had to stratch your weekend allright. happy days! dont be worry over that seminar. it's grand. wasnt that mad about it, eventhough if i would have more chance, I'd go, but we really had to head back. are we going to do that trading again then?

i've just listened to my master recording and it sounds so amazing. best live recording i've done up to date. probably because of perfect setup, perfect spot, no crowd talk throughout the whole recording (!) only applause. sound is so rich and clean like from studio and not live recording. have to post this one to Lee....

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|