View Single Post
Old 05.13.2020, 04:59 AM   #8159
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
May 18, 2018 (page 203)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Symbols, I admire your willingness to wait, it’s all we can do.

All I’m pointing out is so far there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.

Evidently Congress has information that Russia colluded with someone?? Guess what, they probably did.

The question is, who???

President Obama

Hillary Clinton or her campaign

Anyone else??????

All we know so far is there is not one single shred of evidence linking President Trump or his campaign.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Once Congress reveals who colluded—GUESS WHAT—there is no evidence that it had any impact on the election or that Donald Trump won because of it.

Last but not least, as I’ve stated previously in this thread......from my meager understanding of the law......colluding isn’t a crime.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Today is five days shy of being two years since I first questioned President Barack Obama’s involvement in Russian collusion?

June 7, 2018 (page 208)
Quote:
Robert Mueller has requested that witnesses turn in their private cellphones as he wants to search any encrypted messaging programs.

A request is not the same as a subpoena!

What would happen if any of these witnesses destroyed their private cell phone in the same manner as Hillary Clinton?

Is there a Two-Tier Justice System??

Is it possible Robert Mueller wants the private cellphones so evidence can be implanted?

I’m surprised no one here hasn't asked why President Donald Trump hasn’t overturned Executive Order 12333???

Could it be our President will use this Executive Order to??????

I questioned Executive Order 12333 and why President Barack Obama would expand surveillance with less than 15 days remaining in his presidency? President Obama signed the order on Thursday, January 12, 2017.

This past Sunday, (May 10, 2020) General Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell stated: This Whole Thing Was Orchestrated Within The FBI, Clapper, Brennan, And President Obama.

“And then there's a meeting in President Obama's Oval Office. Talk to us about that, Sidney, because Sally Yates was there, Jim Comey was there, John Brennan was there, James Clapper was there briefing President Obama in the Oval Office on the Russia probe. Joe Biden and Susan Rice were there as well. This was
January 5, 2017. Walk us through it.”

(THIS IS THE GOOD PART)

“POWELL: Exactly.

Well, the day before (January 4, 2017), Comey had found and McCabe had found the transcripts of Flynn's call with Kislyak. And he briefed Clapper on it immediately. Clapper then immediately went and briefed President Obama on it.

Then they have the Oval Office meeting on the 5th. Comey admits in his testimony that the FBI are the people that unmasked General Flynn, our people, whatever that means. And at the meeting on the 5th, Sally Yates was stunned because Obama mentions to her out of the blue about the call and the transcript of the call.

She knew nothing about it, because Comey hadn't briefed DOJ.

BARTIROMO: Of -- of Kislyak.

POWELL: Yes. Yes. So, then they dispatch Comey the very next morning to brief President Trump only on the salacious aspects of the dossier on January 6 to set the news hook for BuzzFeed and CNN to run with the dossier they knew was a lie.

Then Peter Strzok is watching a CNN report on that and texts about he and Priestap sitting there watching it and using it as a pretext to go interview some people. So the whole thing was orchestrated and set up within the FBI, Clapper, Brennan, and in the Oval Office meeting that day with President Obama.

BARTIROMO: So, you think this goes all the way up to the top, to President Obama?

POWELL: Absolutely.

So now we know why President Barack Obama signed an order expanding surveillance on his way out the door.

Quote:
......the big names are coming!!!

I told you the big names were coming!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|