View Single Post
Old 06.11.2009, 02:24 PM   #6
logcabinrecluse
bad moon rising

logcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asses
I checked. The A side etching is "Into the gravy" and "It's a tough titty" and "A ____ prime cut" - can't tell what the _____ says. The B side etching is "Don't be afraid to pogo, don't be afraid to relate" and the prime cut thing I can't make out. The labels match the UK 12" labels on Chris's discog site. It came in a regular white sleeve, nothing else. I can't remember where I picked it up. I bought it while my record player wasn't working - only listened to it the other day. So I guess Blast First just screwed this up. Both the Whitey promo and the split were released the same year.