Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 02:05 PM   #226
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
schizophrnicroom - was your uncle the mysterious Mr X who I've seen mentioned in the literature? I quote -

At this time Elvis was having problems - not only could he not operate the stapler properly ('it keeps breaking', he would cry plaintively), but he was also under presure from a certian 'Mr X', a Lithuanian government official who would force Elvis to attach sticky tape to lobsters whenever he went wrong. Many years after his broccoli work, Elvis was reputed to have said 'That stapler was f*&^ing designed no to work for me, uh-huh, and Mr X was always there to criticise, making me attach sticky tape to lobster's backs every time the stapler broke, or I dropped the broccoli, uh-huh. God, I'd like to get that guy back - force him to put oranges inside vases or something, see how he likes it...uh-huh.'

A harrowing time for the man, clearly.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|