View Single Post
Old 09.29.2007, 07:50 PM   #93
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Eh? Go back to .. page 4, I believe, of this thread and you can see Pete from Markers replying to someone on this thread and then you can check his message history and see he has about 20 posts.. also note that he replied almost IMMEDIATELY after the last dude left a comment (I think it was a question about vinyl); dude definitely checks this board/this thread OFTEN.

Also, I added them on myspace, their official myspace, they replied: "Why would we add you? You're an asshole."

So, yes, they do check this board.

In retrospect, I'm kind of sad, they seem like good people. I just am not fond of their music, that doesn't mean I went to be their enemy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|