View Single Post
Old 03.01.2009, 09:32 AM   #29
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
ONE MORE THING, since I am pretty sure there is only a few copies left, if anyone here is into robe. and experimental films, you have to check out FRACTURE. It's a film by me and Kyle, I'm the star and he did most of the directing/all the editing.. very Eraserhead/Begotten/Tetsuo like, set to a 50 minute doom drone soundtrack. Kyle and I, together and separately, are going to make lots of experimental films but yeah. If you look on the internet, you will be able to find a torrent of it. And if you get on soulseek, if kyle ever gets back on, you can download it from Robe Flesh, it's about 700mb. But if you want to order a copy!:

http://www.small-doses.com/doses/39/dosethirtynine.htm

There, done promoting.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|