View Single Post
Old 12.21.2008, 02:54 PM   #24
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
Yep, they were the face musicians for David Axelrod's musical ideas. The first two albums are riding the pop/garage/psych train pretty well, and then after that the members left or were fired and basically Axelrod cut a couple of really slinky,mellow, jazz, rock fusion albums.

Haha, damn I didn't know that! Yeah I just got into them recently, only heard a few songs. Someone asked me if I heard of them after they caught one of our shows. I guess the holy grail pedal I have and the way I use it reminded them of their sound.

To be honest I only liked a couple of the songs I heard by them. That one single was pretty cool off of the "psychedelic sounds of the electric prunes" but I just can't remember the title.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|