View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 02:15 PM   #17
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
oh man, here we go:noise metal:zeni gevasome early swans i think could qualifyand therefore, so does sword heaven (sounds way to much like swans to me)today is the dayunsanedeathpile (the band that did 'noise not music')man is the bastardhatewavenoise grind:fear of god (to this day one of the most extreme bands ive ever heard, dave phillips is criminally underrated, this band was easily the first band to really make a stab at combining the grindcore that was being done AT THE SAME TIME as him by the likes of napalm death and hellhammer, as well as the noise/power electronics that was going on in japan and england, and phillips was doin this in the 80s, and hes still making great and EXTREME music today, musique concrete/HARRRSSSHHHH noise/atmospheric power electronics solo under his own name, and spazzed out noise concrete with tom smith under the name Ohne, check out everything)two dead slutsne good fuckburmese (theyvew always to me sounded like the direct result of a brutal truth/whitehouse collab)7000 dying rats (comedy noise grind)extreme noise terrorgnaw thier tongues (an epiphanic vomiting of blood is one of the heaviest things ive heard this year)black metal bands who use noise:burzummayhem (check live in leipzig, total lo fi black noise metal)early darkthronethe second beherit record (the best and most interesting black metal album ever made in my opinion)wolves in the throne roomstriborg (i remember the first time i heard him, my friend had a tape of his and he put it on and i coulda sworn it was NOISE)doom/drone/sludge metal bands that use noise:sunn o)))khanateburning witchearlier borisearly earthneurosiseyehategod (ok, really pusing it there, but whenever i talk metal i must include them)the melvins stuff on amphetamine reptilecan i include dark ambient? it certainly relates to noise, and has the evilness of black metal (but in a non goofy, we ARE evil sorta way, so fuck it, these bands rule):lustmordvivenzablue sabbath blacl cheermoevotcrash worshipautopsiashinjuku thiefmetgumbnerbonei would even consider blue cheer's 'vincebus eruptum' to be a sorta noise metal. its actually noise hard blues music, which influenced metal, and then probably sorta influenced noise rock. either way it rules. and lester bands included it in his 'terrible noise' list, but by terrible he meant rad.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|