View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 04:17 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Uh, hm. Noisey METAL? I guess Dazzling Killmen (jazzy noise rock that sometimes has metal parts) and Collossamite (jazzy noise metal that sometimes has rocky parts) and Breadwinner (noisey math rock with LOTS of metal riffs) could be up your alley. Today is the Day and Zeni Geva are extremely noisey but have very "metal" riffs at times too... Also, try Strapping Young Lad, who are ridiculously fast and noisey and... metal.

Perhaps some of the stuff Fantomas does could be considered as such, even though they suck. A lot of Godflesh stuff could be considered noise metal, I guess.

Of course, lots of metal bands -- Neurosis, Dillinger Escape Plan, etc. -- have lots of really noisey parts.

I dunno.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|