View Single Post
Old 09.19.2016, 11:24 PM   #10
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
back in 98 I had a prep school friend who was into black metal. I guess this was in the early stages/days of black metal dominance above all metal because he was so psyched about this genre. so psyched that he didn't want to hear anything accept black metal or death metal. I remember trying to turn him onto the new Melvins album at the time....... waste of time. he hated ozzy, so Black Sabbath was out of the question. I did let him hear vol.4 once and he said it was primitive aka suck ass music. he hated all 'punk'' too.

he would spend the night with me at my parents house and try to push his musicology on me. I even went so far as to travel by plane to visit his dead-beat father miles away trying to make some connection with him bringing along some of my boring indie/punk/noise rock cds with no luck at all. the only thing that me and him could agree on was that The Simpsons were cool. watching re-runs at his fathers house.

one day we watched an episode of space ghost coast to coast and Pavement was on it. I was just getting into them at the time and he made a comment that they were boring fags. I knew then and there that I had to drop this boring loser motherfucker and get on with my not so cool life. even though he got more pussy than me. he was good looking. so...

...long story short, I looked him up on facebook recently from a friend and he's living in Canada now. he's still a fan of black metal. still putting on corpse paint with a group of groupie friends that he's found. still a fan. still a closed minded heavy metal jerk but still, unforgivingly and unforgettably, a lame ass black metal ass clown at 36 years old after all these years. possibly still getting more chicks that me. and me, still an outcast after all these years and I kinda like some black metal.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|