View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 09:04 PM   #48
Drugstore_Cowboy
little trouble girl

Drugstore_Cowboy ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I guess I am an idiot!!!!!!
I must be! Because I read reviews (for anything, music, books, movies, etc.) and I think critically about the review! I must be an idiot!
If a reviewer (Roger Ebert for example) reviuews a movie and tells me it is too this or too that, and those are the reasons why he did not like it, and those happen to be things I LIKE in movies, then the review was useful and informative. The same goes for pitchfork's reviews. You do know it is a site made NOT by professional music critics (the worst fucking kind), but by regular dudes and chicks right?

and like I said, pitchfork not only does reviews, they notify of tour dates for EVERYONE, they notify of release dates for new material. they discuss genres and events, they interview many bands and acts of a wide range of music. they support local scenes and support local promoters by hyping their shows. yeah, that is sooooo TERRIBLE!!! Oh Pitchfork must die!!! Oh I am such a hipster scene boy!!!!! If anyone other than my cokehead friends tell me something is cool it must suck shit!!!!!! ha haha!!!
Stifle it for your own good.

And speaking of coke, how much of that useless drug did you up before you posted that, because your post reads like a garrulous kid with ADHD.
Drugstore_Cowboy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|