View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 04:51 PM   #27
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I don't give a fuck about rep (I see it only when I check my subscribed threads in the "your settings" section), I just wonder why you do actually take time to neg rep people.

Saying you're jealous because you look worse then her half naked doesn't sound like something worth discussing. It was just a facetious remark to give some kind of meaning to your posts in this thread.(and you didn't even bad rep me for that).

Are you sayin' that in some cases you act like you like someone's music just because she/he is hot? Weird.

It's not even the first time, lol.

She be flippin' the birds in this video too, how's that about punkness!?! (hope someone will get that I'm kidding again).

Glice, I don't like that MCR song, sounds a bit too "old" somehow (reminds me of too much stuff at the same time, Monks included), and yes, there's nothing "particularly offensive" in this Avril vid in terms of product placement...I guess I just noticed it more than usual due to my "tv abstinence" in the last couple months or so...but how can you call this "subtle"?

haha, ok, it's avril stuff, like the perfumes (but after the sony vaio, which is weirdly facing a wall, showing its big logo, sony lcd tv with 3d glasses' set, put for no reason into a shot even if it's turned off, sony ericsson phone with hd camera (front+back), and his boyfriend's marc jacobs' shirt).... but subtle?
nooo....
Am I being oversensitive here?
I may well be.

I don't care about rep either, that's why I give out neg rep. It makes me laugh when ppl get all butt-hurt about it. If I gave you positive rep, would you have posted it too? lol.

Other than that I have too much going on to deal with in the real world to worry about a post by post reply and board "fights".

Even though you are probably not upset and neither am I.

If you don't like my music that's fine man, but I guess I'm just getting annoyed with a specific few who seem to like to make cheap shots at what I'm doing and bringing it up for no reason.

Why does any broke artist choose to create? Because they love what they do. I'm sick of negative people who probably have 10 therapists talking shit about my music, and then talking about Avril fucking Lavigne hahahaha.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|