View Single Post
Old 09.21.2019, 01:13 PM   #7498
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Spin what?

Obama sent Biden or better said, Biden represented the United States and I believe money was exchanged.

Soon after, Biden’s son was named to a board, I can’t remember?

It’s all 100% TRUE and factual and I posted in this thread about it over a year ago. Of course, I don’t recall any of you trying to explain it back then???

Yet you are looking for spin or explanation now???

The President asking for dirt -information- facts about Biden’s son and his ties to the Ukraine......sounds like an investigation is taking place.

I’m returning to my Saturday of NCAA Football, I may try and look up my old post later tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So this whole Trump ringing and asking the Ukrainian president to get dirt on Biden's son is a bit awkward isn't it. Anyway you can spin this one, Bytor? And I don't mean throw in a what-aboutism about Obama.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|