View Single Post
Old 09.08.2009, 07:37 AM   #7940
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i almost had a star trek wet dream the other night i think, but i couldn't get the girl to make out with me. in my dreams? that's not supposed to happen i don't think. i came to work like normal, but for some reason my boss was this incedibly attractive woman i created. she was explaining a bunch of bull shit to me then she said they were going to have to fire me. i asked her why, and she said some more bullshit, then she told me i gave over the entire alpha quadrant to the federation without even putting up a fight, and now starfleet has control of everything. i explained to her that i like starfleet and i asked her what she would have done. she told me i was fired again and i tried to get her to make out with me, but she wouldn't do it. then i thought she was a shapeshifter and i called her out on it and asked her to turn into a giant tit. she said she was not a shapeshifter. then i asked her just to give me one kiss and she told me to get out of her office. i think this was the first i ever tried to do something with a girl in a dream and she wouldn't go for it. i can't figure it out.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|