View Single Post
Old 09.07.2014, 09:19 AM   #1035
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Aw come on bro, don't play me like that. It is not like saying Nevermind is the best Nirvana record. Or maybe it is , but who cares? You make it sound like I don't know my Keith just because it happens to be my fave.

nah dude you misunderstand. I mean, if you told me Nevermind was your favorite, I wouldn't think you knew nothing about Nirvana. I wouldn't think less of yr taste. I'd just be like "really? Weird." But Nevermind is an amazing album. Like, beginning to end it's pretty much perfect. Yet, for some reason I'd be surprised if it was your favorite. Does this make sense at all?

To put it another way, Octo is easily his best produced album. And probably his most focused. But I reach for First Come way way way more often. Just me personally.

I think the Black Elvis album is really good too. It's crazy that and Dooom came out the same year.