View Single Post
Old 12.22.2010, 01:46 AM   #1407
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, ilduclo. The job was good. Unfortunately, i always tend to not have as much spare time as i'd wish, to spend on the internet. Everything's sort of calm for now, and i have to say i really appreciate and enjoy these moments...

The Soup Nazi, that's a good bet. And i sometimes would maybe like to be a hit-man, if only for the money -i'd suppose no human life should be cheap. However, i think i wouldn't like to have nightmares related with killing anytime i'm sleeping. Shit's already complicated as it is. Truth is, i just had to go running to a consulate located plenty of miles away from home to get my work visa. I'm actually boring, and there ain't no evil in my soul...

Thanks both of you for the welcome as well. I'm wishing you, and everybody else for that matter, a very happy holiday season. May Santa Claus bring you a lot of presents, and more importantly health, love and happiness for you and all your loved ones.

I thank you most kindly for all the kick-ass sharing you're doing, Mike. I also encourage you to check my list and request anything from it. If there is anything you'd think you'd like to hear, i would really love to reciprocate:
http://db.etree.org/hipster_bebop_junkie

JOHN ZORN & FRED FRITH
Tonic
New York City, New York, USA
January 29, 2000

Marc Ribot joins in on track 6.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m3zgc9