View Single Post
Old 07.06.2010, 05:18 PM   #41
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
when jesus reincarnated in the form of lennon & yoko he said: imagine the world without religion.

now seriously,
the main problem is that most religions claim to be the "only truth" - therefore creating divisions against each other and non-religious people.

although it's just one of those things, if not for religion, race, nationality and culture, human beings will always find a way to hate each other. (and all of those things are used/reinforced to justify actions regarding politics/economy).

human beings define themselves by what they love, and also by what they hate and despise.

i agree that taking measures to make religion a private matter rather than public preaching would probably benefit us all.

what you believe or what you say in the context of your religion does not concern me, but i think what rob is saying is that even today we often see public displays of religion inciting hatred/discrimination/prejudice.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|