View Single Post
Old 07.24.2006, 04:28 PM   #1
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
SIGN-UP DEADLINE = JULY 29th

Each person will be exchangeing one(or 2 or 3, its up to you) mixed cds, whichever you like, with one other person. Feel free to be as creative as you like with the cover art and what not.

Please remember that this is the Sonic Youth board and the point of this is to be exposed to new music, so try really hard to avoid putting Sonic Youth music, unless it is absolutely needed.

We will start with one round, and if it works out well, we will go on with another round, those that want to particpate of course.

Those of you who do not send a mix to your assigned person will be eliminated from the tree. Dont sign up if your schedule looks too busy or stressful to put a mix together. No one wants to be left out.

The mailing date is set for August 10th. Let me know if you dont get your mixes by the 22nd.

SO!
(important!!!!!!!!!!!)
If you want to participate, please pm me your address and also let me know if you are willing to mail internationally. I will pm you the people you are mailing to by July 29th. The mixes are to be sent August 10th.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|