View Single Post
Old 04.22.2008, 12:34 PM   #64
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'll check out Weather Report.

And I don't frequently lambast the board, just certain people. If you're not included in those "certain people", then cool...... Whatever, if you don't like what I reccomend, cool, but at least I am reccomending something different. To me, that's a good thing.

Also, all of my threads do get responded to and most of the people do appreciate my kindliness and my reccomendations. Just sayin. It's not that I do this to get brownie points or for people to think i'm king of the SY board or some shit... I just genuinely care about having something different to talk about that we usually wouldn't talk about (500 Dinosaur Jr. threads is the kind of thing that makes me sick). That's all.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|