View Single Post
Old 11.24.2008, 09:47 AM   #77
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeonguitar
I can honestly say leveling Alliance BLOWS major chunks.

The first instance for Horde is level 10-16, so this is... yeah. Slowslowslow. When's the first instance for Alliance?

yr only missing Rage Fire Chasm and that's a shit instance full of nothing but wasted time and green items. Deadmines (at 16) is the first alliance instance and it blows Wailing Caverns away. just sayin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
in general, yes... that's why i said this thread wouldn't exist haha.
except that, as the OP, I have never really gave a fuck what people think of me personally or especially this user_name. don't get me wrong, I like 'tanky, but my geekery kowtows to no one.

look on the bright side, with WoW to preoccupy me, I'll be spending less time here! the WoW boards are infinitely more entertaining.

needless to say, I don't care if you laugh.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|