View Single Post
Old 05.14.2013, 06:35 AM   #45387
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I listened to the Slim Shady LP the other day. The one album that I've always been loyal to, despite the complete train wreck Eminem became when he became a "serious," self referential, melodramatic, stereotypical "public whiner" who apologized for making albums that critics didn't like.

Yet even during "role model" (and definitely "brain damage"), I couldn't help but wonder why the hell I ever though of him as more than a mediocre novelty rapper at best.

Stupid as it may sound to some, I am overjoyed that nobody gives much of a shit about him anymore. I'll take the genuine schizophrenic drug addled ramblings of lil Wayne over Eminem's bitch-ass any day. Glad to see hip hop entering an era where he is not the Alpha and Omega of one of my favorite genres... turning hip hop into a trailer park train wreck.

Fucking Dido collab.... We all should have known better as soon as that shit came out.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|