Thread: The Fall
View Single Post
Old 06.24.2008, 07:28 AM   #69
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I was talking to this dude last week who is generally regarded by his mates as someone who knows a lot about music. He was saying that young people can't make music like The Fall (used to) make. He even has a tatoo with their name on his arm. The worst part is that doesn't even know who Sonic Youth are - to name a recurrent name that appears on the press fairly often - yet he dares trying to be superior about these things. I felt like hitting him with a broom on the mouth. Such a wanker, he is the sort of person who puts me from talking about bands in the real world.

there's a guy like that at my work, people think he's someone who knows a lot about music, but that's only because he goes out of his way to create that impression of himself, but all he knows about is top 40, and the british indie bands who verge on that.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|