View Single Post
Old 01.02.2007, 04:47 AM   #59
sun city girl
the end of the ugly

sun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's assessun city girl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Rick
Several people have been hating on this particular Inca Ore album because it's more grating than anyone expected. The 2005 album "Brute Nature vs. Wild Magic" was a really beautiful album. "The Birds in the Bushes" is grating for me at moments, too, but I like a lot of grating stuff. And knowing the circumstances behind these recording sessions perhaps also slants my perspective. I just really enjoy how wild and free Inca Ore can be, and this album is a great example of that.
so what were the circumstances? i've only listened to it once, it really wasn't quite what i expected... but yeah, tell me more if you can.

did i say my faves yet? so difficult this year, but probably this one:

sun city girl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|