View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 08:32 PM   #109
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
The lyrics have never been SY's best asset but then I never listened or cared about them. This record is great for all the reasons that don't involve lyrics. Sometimes you hear, without coming across as patronising, hopefully, to some great combinations of voice with sounds. The best example I've ever heard was this casual thing on Resonance Fm where the voice kept on disintegrating itself in ever more inwards ways and it was someone just talking stuff while being recorded. Some lucky person with a bit of imagination and a someone talking in front of them. Not saying SY don't take their lyrics seriously, I have no idea, it's likely they do, but to judge this record because of the words alone compared to some of their other records would seem unfair. Also, I don't remember why I've quoted your post now.

no sucking dick today? too bad. maybe tomorrow.

im going to hate murder you!!!!

are you done harassing me you pig fucker??????

ill come here everyday I can to insult you. yr the worst!!!!
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|